At Whitewater, our safety program is understood, embraced and strictly followed by all management and employees.
As a result of our stringent health & safety policies and procedures, we are prequalified to work for all upstream and midstream clients.
We believe that water management operations should be conducted in a way that protects the health and safety of our clients, our employees and contractors, and the general public. Our commitment to health & safety incorporates a formal safety program with full-time HSE personnel. We’re members of ISNetworld (the global standard for contractor safety) and ComplyWorks, and we’re COR-certified in Alberta and British Columbia.
A proven track record in health & safety. TRIR < 1.0
At Whitewater, our safety program is understood, embraced and strictly followed by all management and employees. Through our commitment to continuous adherence and improvement, we hold monthly safety meetings with all employees to ensure a continuous focus on our safety culture. Weekly management field meetings are also a top priority, helping to further engage our work force to remain focused on HSE initiatives and mandates. Proactive safety measures include:
- Project safety statistics captured
- Leading/lagging indicators
- Safety trending & reporting
- Dedicated safety personnel and resources
- Safety embedded in the core of our management process
- Pre-shift safety meetings held and documented on all jobs
- Task procedure processes developed for all projects
- All safety tickets required and kept on file to ensure renewals are up-to-date