Whitewater Management is a cutting-edge fluid management company started by industry leaders with decades of expertise in the industry, a great reputation, and an excellent environmental and safety record.
Whitewater Management requires an experienced journeyman to work on water pumps in our Grande Prairie shop.
Experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic, HET, Industrial Mechanic, or Millwright (with water pump experience) with their own tools.
- Approximately 85% of your time will be repairing/troubleshooting/maintaining diesel engine components on the pumps, and 15% will be working on the wet end–you must have extensive experience with both for this position.
- Work efficiently and productively with all departments and is available to travel to the field/camp at times to perform diagnostics and repairs
- Clean, lubricate and perform routine maintenance work on equipment
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications and Whitewater quality assurance standards
- Write service reports
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The majority of your work will be a regular schedule at the local shop but this position also requires availability for service calls to the field and occasional rotations to remote locations. *An hourly bonus for extended remote work when for travel to camp.