White Water Management (“Whitewater”) is looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Innisfail. The successful candidate will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment in addition to providing administrative support for the Innisfail Depot.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include addressing immediate and future hiring needs, attracting suitable candidates, conducting interviews, and proposing strategies to support attraction efforts.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Identifying job demands (ie: fitness, D&A test, mask) to align to onboarding requirements
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Promoting the company’s reputation at recruitment events
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in the recruitment process
- Propose recruitment strategies to support attraction efforts
- Providing recruitment reports and metrics
- Support the onboarding process and orientation
- PO support for Innisfail Depot
- PPE ordering and management for Innisfail Depot
- Shipping and receiving on smaller parts orders
- Other administrative duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills