This is an exciting opportunity for hardworking, mechanically skilled workers looking for a future in the water management sector. Are you looking for a company where you can develop a career? We are proud to promote from within. Many of our leads and supervisors have built successful careers after beginning with us as Water Transfer Technicians working on pipeline projects and following our career pathing program.
White Water Management (“Whitewater”) is currently seeking Water Technicians immediately. Whitewater employees are eligible to work on all of the service lines offered: Water Transfer, Well Pointing, River Diversion, and Tank Cleaning.
We provide all you need to start your successful career today: paid training and orientation, PPE, boot allowance, travel pay from shop to job sites, subsistence pay, and more.
Responsibility and duties include but are not limited to:
- Rig in hose lines for water transfer
- Operate equipment (loader, skid steer)
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot water pumps
- Tracking water flows
- Build and tear down frac ponds
- Hose testing, repair, and maintenance
Key competencies & skills:
- Safe driving record
- Oilfield industry experience preferred
- Lease road driving experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Customers focused
- H2S Alive and Standard First Aid are pre-requisites.
Must be physically able to lift and carry 50 lbs. repeatedly, stand for periods of time, and walk distances without issue.
Submit your resume and start your exciting new career with Whitewater today!